Thursday 28 January 2016

You need this great photo app! SuperPhoto .... It's awesome!

 Whilst I love sewing I just LOVE anything creative... This also extends to my computer. So here is a little app I have found... Thanks to my brother in law 😁..... And it is ridiculously cool, easy to use and it's free! It's called... Drum roll... SuperPhoto


You simply upload a photo from your gallery/library and play with the awesome effects. Yes it works on both apple and android gadgets . 

Here are some photos I have used and effects. You will see that the painting effect and cartoonize is my favourite. It works great for portraits, pics of your quilts and even your colouring (well my beautiful daughters) 

Hope you love playing with it... 

Happy creating 
Janeene xxx
















No comments:

Post a Comment