Hot Chocolate Spoons
375g bag of milk chocolate melts
Bamboo spoons (I bought mine on ebay)
Mini muffin cases
1. Place 9 muffin cases on a muffin tray. (you could use a baking tray) Okay I might have made them a bit bigger...:)
2. Place the milk chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. I used a glass jug. Microwave on Medium for 1 minute. Stir. Microwave again on Medium for 1 minute. Stir. Continue to microwave for 10 second intervals, stirring each time, until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
3. Carefully pour the chocolate into the mini muffin cases. Set aside until the chocolate starts to set.
4. Place the bamboo spoons or wooden ice block stick in the centre of the chocolate in each muffin case. Decorate the chocolate. I used white chocolate bits or you could use mini marshmallows.
5. Place in the fridge for 1 hour to set.
6. Carefully peel away the muffin cases and wrap the spoons in your choice of packaging. I used cellophane.
7. To serve, unwrap and dunk in mugs filled with hot milk. Wait until a little has melted and stir to combine.
For another easy twist - replace the milk chocolate with dark chocolate or white chocolate.
Here are some hang tags for your presents!