Saturday 17 January 2015

Angela Walters - Free-Motion Quilting

I am always trying to learn new things and also improve the things I do..... Yes as with lots of people my quilting is one of them. 

I do love Angela Walters' books.... They obviously have great information but they are also easy to read with lots of tips and tricks. (I was also lucky enough to meet her at Houston Quilt Market... He he)


Her free motion quilting book is a great beginners guide or for people who are trying to improve their quilting skills.


Their is lots of info about the products and tools you need to use. 


Angela puts in great tips. For example as above.... Use a Magna Doodle for practising your quilting designs! 


Angela references her designs in numbered steps which makes them easy to follow. I don't know about you but I always write notes in my books, about where I used designs. It makes it a great reference for me. 


There are also some great patterns she has also designed.

So if your in need for a reference book of ideas and how to.. Then this would be a great book for you.

Happy sewing
Janeene




No comments:

Post a Comment